NOTICE: Effective May 1, 2018 we will temporarily suspend booking birthday parties at Paradise Pond. Our last month of celebrating birthday parties will be October 2018, due to renovations. We will keep you updated and notify you when we begin booking again. Thank you for your understanding as we strive to make Paradise Pond the best that it can be!
Paradise Pond is an indoor play place designed for children 2yrs to 6th grade and includes 10 different stations where the children can play. Babies and 1's are welcome, but parents must supervise closely. We offer a doctor center, basketball toss, Legos, trains, cars, dress-up, a small climbing wall, an oversized bounce house and a two-story play feature with slide.
301 E Texas Street • Grapevine, TX 76051
Paradise Pond is located in downtown Grapevine, 2 blocks east of Main Street and 2 blocks south of Northwest Highway. We are approximately 3 miles Northwest of the D/FW Airport. Entrance to Paradise Pond is located off Texas Street.
WE ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
- Thursday & Friday mornings 9-11am
- A $1.00 entry fee is charged per person for babies-adults
- Download the Liability Waiver
We recommend arriving at 9am. When we reach our maximum capacity, a sign will be placed on our front porch stating "THE POND IS OVERFLOWING". If you drive up and see this sign, we have reached our capacity for the morning and will no longer accept guests for that play day.
2018 Paradise Pond Closings:
3/30, 5/18, 5/25, 6/21, 6/22, 8/31
We follow the G.C.I.S.D. school schedule for bad weather closings.
2018 Summer Mondays:
In order to accommodate more visitors to Paradise Pond during the hot Texas summer, we offer an EXTRA DAY during the week to come play. We will be open on the following MONDAY'S: 9am to 11am:
6/4, 6/11, closed 6/18, 6/25, 7/2, 7/9, 7/16, 7/23, 7/30, 8/6, 8/13
To ensure a fun, safe, and clean experience for your child:
- Parents must watch their children at all times.
- All children must wear socks when playing in Paradise Pond & this includes adults too if you decide to play.
- Our staff is there to monitor the rules and maintain an overall safe environment.
- Everyone is required to sign a liability waiver to enter and play at Paradise Pond (Required by our insurance company).
- Key tags will be given to each visitor upon completion of the liability waiver. This tag is your entrance into the pond for the year and indicates that we have a waiver on file for you.
- If you come to the pond without your key tag, you will be required to fill out a new waiver.
- We have a maximum capacity of 125 people at one time (babies-adults). Once our facility is full, a sign will be placed on our front porch stating that "The Pond is Overflowing". If you drive by and see this sign, we are full and cannot accept anymore guests.
- We do not hold spots for late arrivers so we recommend that you arrive at 9am to ensure entrance into the pond.
- There will be a $1.00 charge per person for open play times (babies - adults).
Sorry, no checks or credit cards accepted.
- There are no organized play groups larger than 10 allowed at our Thursday & Friday play times (You must book a private party).
- No strollers will be allowed inside Paradise Pond due to safety codes, but infant carriers will be allowed.
- Adults & children: No food, drink, gum or candy is allowed in our play areas at any time.
Throw a Party at the Pond!
- Birthday parties are held: Thursday & Friday, 3:30 - 5:30pm & 6pm - 8pm or Saturday, 10am - 12pm & 12:30pm - 2:30pm
- Party Rates: $175.00 for a 1 room party and $225.00 for a 2 room party (Each room holds a max of 20)
- Parties can be booked up to six months in advance (ex. All parties for the month of October may be booked starting April 1st)
- They are private and 2 hours in length
- Review our Birthday Contract for more specific information about Birthday Parties at Paradise Pond
- All parties must be booked by calling Paradise Pond and speaking with the Paradise Pond coordinator to assure availability
If you would like to visit our facility to see if this is the place for your child's party, please stop by during our open play times or call and set up an appointment with the Paradise Pond coordinator.
Paradise Pond schedules field trips all year round!
- Your group will get private use of the facility from 9am-Noon
- TUESDAYS - during the summer months, June, July & August
- MONDAYS - during the school year, September through May
- We require a signed copy of the Field Trip Contract along with a $25.00 fee to be received within 7 business days once booked (cash or check only)
- Download the Field Trip Liability Waiver in PDF format
- We charge $3.00 per child (cash or check only)
- We do not charge for adult leaders
- EACH CHILD MUST WEAR SOCKS
We require a liability waiver filled out for each child/family that attends the facility. If we do not have a COMPLETED waiver for each child/family attending, they will not be able to play at Paradise Pond.